Most of the time, skin allergies caused by wearing jewelry is actually because of the nickel content in the jewelry. When nickel comes into contact with the skin, this could cause an allergic reaction. Pearly Lustre uses 925 Sterling Silver which is nickel free. This way, you can wear our jewelry with no worries!
Majority of our jewelry use silver materials cause it is good for health, silver will help to prevent infections, good for wound healing, improve immunity, helping us to avoid potential toxic substances.