CARE FOR PEARLSPearls are made naturally by the oyster or mussel. They will retain its natural color and lustre if well maintained. After each wear, use pearly lustre silver polishing cloth to wipe your pearl jewelry as perspiration and body oil from the skin is acidic and may affect the pearl jewelry's lustre. Pearl jewelry may require restringing with regular use and over time. Pearly Lustre customer service: email@example.com.
All Jewelry Accessories should be treated with care. Here are some tips to look after your items to ensure they continue to look good:
- Avoid exposure to water, perfume, hairspray, lotion and chemicals.
- Do not wear to sleep, bathe or during sporting activities.
- Clean after use with pearly lustre silver polishing cloth.
- Keep in the jewelry pouch provided or pearly lustre antioxidant bag to avoid scratches.
- Store in a dry area. Avoid hot & humid areas.
CARE FOR SILVER
General Silver Care
Using Pearly Lustre’s silver polishing cloth, gently rub the silver several times. This will remove the tarnish and dullness, keeping your sterling silver like new. Please note: chlorine and bleach accelerate tarnishing and should be avoided.
Storing SilverOnce cleaned and polished, silver must be kept dry and properly stored.